Goal for 2013 - 50,000 + books!

fundraising
Last Update: Jan 31, 2013

Monday, August 15, 2011

Rightfully naughty


A few days ago it was quoted in Bhagvatam class how Srila Prabhupada had said that naughtiness in early childhood is a sign of future intelligence. Maharaj gave examples of how Srila Prabhupada changed the consciousness of children by this encouragement. So yesterday as I was in Kensington market I met this man with a little boy. He was semi-interested in the book but the little boy was just snatching it, looking into it and enjoying a thorough inspection. While I was trying to explain the book to his father, the little kid asked his father to simply buy the book. As the father was looking for laxmi he started to express how naughty his son was and completely impossible to control. I could see he was running everywhere but then I remembered what we had heard in Bhagvatam class and told this man that it was a sign of future intelligence. He was looking at me in disbelief and trying hard to believe me. He and the little boy left with a book.

No comments:

Post a Comment