Goal for 2013 - 50,000 + books!

fundraising
Last Update: Jan 31, 2013

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

2 Ratha Yatras and a yoga show later


I am starting to realize gradually that there are many people who have seen Srila Prabhupada during Ratha Yatra and tasted our prashad.This week at Ryerson University I met a young lady who was initially unenthusiastic but when she saw the perfection of yoga she recognized it from the Yoga show. Then she told me she has been to our Ratha Yatra and really enjoyed it. I asked her if she did the yoga this year and she explained how she was sick this year and all she could do was to come for a few hours and walk around. Then to my further surprise she said she had done the yoga the year before. Inspired by the association of devotees she had already receive, I offered her a Chant and be happy and told her to come visit us if she wanted to be reminded of her Ratha Yatra experience. She gave a small donation and happily took the book, running as she was in a crazy rush.

No comments:

Post a Comment