Goal for 2013 - 50,000 + books!

fundraising
Last Update: Jan 31, 2013

Monday, July 18, 2011

Genuine enthusiasm inspires

As I was standing at University of Toronto Campus, a man was going past in his bike and stopped when I showed him the books. He was curious and started to ask me questions and see different books. He had come across devotees before. That's when seeing that something was going on, the lady behind him on another bike also started to inquire about what I had. Eventually while talking they had so many questions that I asked them to get off the bikes and come to the side of the road so we could talk and off they were from the road onto the grass and started to talk. They both wanted to learn the Maha Mantra but had difficulty remembering it and so I tried to show them Gauranga. They both took 2 books each and asked me to email them the Maha-Mantra. After a long chat we parted ways and they headed out with Srila Prabhuapda's books.

No comments:

Post a Comment