Goal for 2013 - 50,000 + books!

fundraising
Last Update: Jan 31, 2013

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Directing life's energy

It took me almost 2 hours to muster up courage to walk through almost empty streets of Ryerson University, not knowing my way around. As I was trying to find my way around I met this young boy in Ryerson university clothes and when I tried to talk with him, he stopped and removed his big headphones. Thanking him for his kindness I asked if he had heard about Yoga. He said his mother did it and he had heard from her and was particularly interested in Meditation. So I started to show him the Nectar of Instruction as the meditation book for everyone. He really appreciated it and gave me a small donation for it. I started to ask what he did and he explained he was a Janitor at Ryerson, played soccer and was still in High school. I was amazed at how young he was and how much work he was putting in. Please give him your blessings that he can use his amazing energy in reading that book he took and come visit us someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment