Goal for 2013 - 50,000 + books!

fundraising
Last Update: Jan 31, 2013

Saturday, May 21, 2011

2 years later

I was speaking to someone outside Urbanedgeyoga about a book and he was about to buy it when this short man with braided hair walked up to us and said, does this place still have yoga classes and does someone by the name of 'Mangal-arti' stll work here. I told him I was Mangal-arti and he said he had bought a book from me two years ago but did not have enough money at that time. So I invited him upstairs and he started to explain re his experiences and search in life. He took out a 20 dollar bill and said he wanted to pay for the book he had taken two years ago and he also took a Krishna book. He sat and spoke with us a really long time and I was wondering, how wonderful is the attractive force of 'Krishna'...just by association with Srila Prabhupada's books, this man remembered my name even two years later and came back to get his second book.

No comments:

Post a Comment