Goal for 2013 - 50,000 + books!

fundraising
Last Update: Jan 31, 2013

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Smart box Bhagavad Gita


Waiting at Yonge and Finch I saw this girl walking on with her pink jumper and we started to talk. She was very appreciative of yoga and meditation. She was wary of checking out if I was into a religious group and if I was Hindu. I explained that we are not Hindus, we are Vaishnavs. I showed her the picture of reincarnation and explained the nature of the soul and how if we lived our lives with this consciousness world would be a different place. She gave a nice donation and took two books. So I started to inquire how come she was interested in such knowledge. She told me she is very interested and is reading the Bhagavad Gita and I inquired if she had the Bhagavad gita as it is. She told me she was reading it and I found that she had a few months ago bought it from a store in Gerrard street where our books were available. I am guessing she got it from a smart box perhaps. All glories to the Smart box project

No comments:

Post a Comment