Goal for 2013 - 50,000 + books!

fundraising
Last Update: Jan 31, 2013

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Jaipur - Vrndavan away from Vrndavan


I had not been out on street for a few days and we had been fasting all day for Lord Ramcandra's appearance. So mind was at it's 'uncontrolled' best but somehow Krishna helped and a nice lady stopped. She had almost gone into the subway but she stopped and turned back to speak. She was from Jaipur and we started talking about Govinda dev, Govindaji - the main dieties from Jaipur that are actually dieties from Vrindavan that were moved there.
So I showed her the Bhagavad gita and explained about Lord Ram's appearance day. She said she already knows everything about Gita and I then handed over the Isopanishad saying "I am sorry i under estimated you. You should read the Upanishads." I invited her to our temple and so she took it feeling happy that she was getting it on Lord Ramcandra's appearance day.

No comments:

Post a Comment