Goal for 2013 - 50,000 + books!

fundraising
Last Update: Jan 31, 2013

Monday, January 30, 2012

Under the influence

A young couple was walking towards me and they looked liked they were under the effect of some sort of drugs but I thought I should talk. So I crossed the street to talk to them and started to talk. They were really young and explained that both their mothers were reiki healers and they were into yoga meditation etc. I started to show them the Bhagavad Gita and they simply loved the pictures on reincarnation, karma and admired Srila Prabhupada's picture. They were enthusiastic about the Gita and to my surprise they actually had laxmi to get it. I asked them what their goal in life was and they said 'we want to go to New Zealand'. I was amused by their goal but we talked a little about it and they left promising to come for the Gita class. Please pray that they can actually make the journey to the workshop.

No comments:

Post a Comment