Goal for 2013 - 50,000 + books!

fundraising
Last Update: Jan 31, 2013

Friday, September 16, 2011

Miseries of life


I met a student from Ryerson and he said he was not interested in yoga at all. I still showed him the Bhakti yoga and he told me it was no use for him and asked me why he should get it. Then I remembered what I had read in Vijaya prabhu newsletter about Srila Prabhupada asking us to preach directly. Prabhupada said you should tell people these books will teach you how to get over the miseries of life. So building up strength, I told him these books teach you how to get over the miseries of life. I told him you are so young but you know what stress and anxiety is – these books teach you how to get over it. Surprisingly he took the book and then I spent the rest of the day telling people to get Srila Prbhupada books as they will teach you how to get over the miseries of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment