Goal for 2013 - 50,000 + books!

fundraising
Last Update: Jan 31, 2013

Monday, March 22, 2010

I've heard him before - On YouTube!


Submitted by:- Mangal Arti dd
I met this guy from Guelph. While I was talking to someone else, he stopped seeing the books in my hand and inquired about them. I showed him a Bhagavad Gita and he really liked it, though he didn't have enough laxmi for it, so I showed him the Perfection of Yoga and he gave a small donation. As I started to show him Prabhupada's picture at the back of the book he said -hey I know this guy, I really like his talks - obviously surprised, I asked him where he heard from him and he said on you tube. It was very inspiring to hear and see how any contact with Srila Prbahupada brings us to his books - its true that Srila Prabhupada is personally overlooking this sankirtan movement - even though not visible to our mundane eyes he is still engaged in book distribution.

No comments:

Post a Comment