Goal for 2013 - 50,000 + books!

fundraising
Last Update: Jan 31, 2013

Monday, January 9, 2012

From Windsor to Toronto

I was entering Kensington market and saw a young couple walk out with smiles on their face. I started a conversation with them and they were really open to the idea of meditation. We discussed how the body changes but something non-material about us remains the same. They told me they had recently moved downtown and I requested them to stay in touch and join us for our programs. We continued to talk and the discussion drifted into the realm of Karma and then Vegan food and I learnt that they were both Vegan. Then as I started to show them the Bhagavad Gita the girl told me that three years ago when she was in Windsor, she had met someone on University campus who gave her a Bhagavad Gita. I asked if she had read it and she said off and on over the years but not cover to cover. I asked her to come for our Gita discussions and perhaps re-take up the study of these books. For me it was an inspiring moment to know Krishna’s plans to get us back home never stops!

No comments:

Post a Comment